The Norwalk Juicer Company closed its doors after 70+ years of sales and service. Several Gardens offers parts to help you keep your Norwalk juicer running. Many of our parts are OEM (original equipment manufacture) NW parts and the rest we distend and had made custom to our spec as better than OEM. Several Gardens is committed to provide parts and supplies, cloths bags etc for Norwalk Juicers as long as we are able to. We are an independent company with no affiliation with Norwalk Juicer Company.
The engineers at SGF, part-by-part have developed a full line of replacement parts so we may perform a complete restoration the NW juicing machine. As designers and engineers we were not satisfied with copying the existing components, where possible we wanted to go beyond the state of the art; each time we sat down at the drawing board we did a fault analysis & design exploration of how to best improve the part. All parts are 100% compatible with the existing machines. Discoveries small and large were made to improve the existing state of the art.
SGF now offers the following custom made parts for the existing Norwalk two-stage juicing platform:
- Ultra Thin Unbreakable Stainless Steel Press Plate – Lifetime Warrantied
- Improved Yield V-Belt Conversion Kit – Lifetime Warrantied
- Chrome Steel Return Spring – Lifetime Warrantied
- Stainless Steel Grid Tray – Lifetime Warrantied
- Round & Rectangular stainless steel grids
- PURE Juicer Ripstop Press Cloths, these cloths are high strength, high porosity, low stick cloths.
- As well as many other parts: pushers, grids, bearings, seals, O-rings etc.
Note: Several Gardens does not offer service, only parts. For DIY help servicing your NW, go to Youtube, Norwalk Service Videos, for more info.